AUGUSTA (WJBF) - Augusta Mayor, Hardie Davis, Jr., in partnership with When We All Vote’s Fuel the Vote initiative and the New Georgia Project, will be distributing approximately 800 food boxes to local families.
Along with Mayor Davis, Stephanie Young, the national spokesperson for When We All Vote, will be on hand to promote the importance of voting.
Other event highlights include – voter registration and Census 2020 completion assistance.
- Saturday, October 3, 2020
- 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- James Brown Arena Parking Lot
- 601 7th Street
- Augusta, GA 30901
*Guidelines from the CDC will be followed – social distancing and face masks are required.*
- Live blog: Trump experiencing mild coronavirus symptoms, NY Times reports
- Joe Biden: 'We will continue to pray for the health and safety of the president and his family'
- Final jobs report before Election Day: US unemployment drops to 7.9%; 661,000 jobs added
- Mayor Davis to host drive-thru food distribution with state and national partner organizations
- VP Pence tests negative for COVID-19